Children are expected to wear our school uniform as it establishes good standards of appearance and enables children to feel part of the school community. All uniform can be ordered directly from School Trends using the link above.
Our uniform consists of:
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- White, sky blue or navy polo shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
In warmer weather:
- Grey shorts
- Blue checked dress
- Sensible black school shoes
- Waterproof boots allowed in cold weather
- Sensible school sandals in summer
- No trainers allowed except in PE
- Sky blue or white T-shirt
- Navy or royal blue shorts
- Navy hooded sweatshirt
- Dark coloured jogging bottoms or track suit bottoms (no logos)
- Trainers or plimsolls
- NB please note children may come to school in PE kits on the allocated day/days.
Plain studs are allowed for children with pierced ears. No other jewellery should be worn in school although watches are acceptable.
Long hair should be tied back for safety reasons. Extreme hairstyles are not allowed such as patterns shaved into hair, shaved heads and unnatural hair dyes.
Children should not wear nail varnish; the only exception is social occasions in school.